Friday, April 10, 2009

Yarra Valley

After leaving the sun, sand and sea, we came to Papa's favourite part of the trip - Yarra Valley - where he can drink and drink and drink, not milk (I'd prefer that) but wine ...

We stopped over at Healesveale Sanctuary which actually is a zoo.



Ibises were roaming freely in the Healesville Sanctuary. Papa and Mama pointed them out to me whenever we saw one. Clearly, I was getting bored ... This must have been the umpteenth one we'd seen that day!



Look at this pair of kookaburras. So poser!



We stayed at this place called Bradshaw Cottage. Such a quaint little house. It even has a big open-air bathtub with bubbling warm water!






The kind lady owner graciously lent me some toys which I inevitably scattered all over the floor. Mama thinks I look good in this turtleneck and overalls. Pity the weather forbids, back in Singapore.



Off we went, vineyards a hopping. Here and there, de Bortoli to Mandala (Nelson?) to Yarra Track to Outlook Hill... Been there, tasted all (well, not quite..)
However, I think I'm more interested in napping and walking on loose gravel.. crick-crack-crick-crack.



Now now, what do we have here? The ultra lux, and bourgeois Domaine Chandon. Imagine, there's even carpet grass for guests to walk on..





Wow-wee, while Papa got busy inside at the tasting stations, I went a roaming with Mama, around the rose bushes. We played catching.. and all was merry. I guess there's something in the champagned air... hmmm??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes indeed, you look very smart & handsome in these outfits. Must bring you to more temperate countries before you grow out of them :)