Friday, April 17, 2009

All roads lead to home,.. but before that let's go laze around a bit..

We stayed at 6 different places during the 13-day trip. This is the last stop, back in Melbourne city but a different apartment from the first one. This one is more spacious but it is located outside the city circle. The kind reception lady upgraded us to a 2-bedroom apartment which had a bathtub so that I could have my daily bubble bath. How sweet of her! The most exciting activity for me at every place is exploring it. Check out the electronic gadgets like tv, radio, dvd player, remote control, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, oven, telephone etc.







These were the views from our apartment. We were staying on the fifth floor but buildings in the area were not very tall, so the view was still awesome. Views of sunrise and sunset were also great although we forgot to take pictures.





Papa and Mama brought me to the Fitzroy Garden again for a late afternoon walk. Mama told me to just stand around and pretend to play on the grass while she practised her photography skills. I had to stand up, sit down, walk here and walk there, fiddle with this and look everywhere; guess it's not easy to be a model. I also had to wear such thick clothings on such a sunny day. Luckily I'm a professional, got no problems doing all these natural, inquisitive, baby poses.



Little boy photographer, man on a mission.

Wait,.. let me see how to open this camera pouch.

Oops, the pouch's empty.. Someone has taken my camera!

Return me my camera! And stop taking unauthorized pictures of me!


Am I sitting down or getting up?



Someday when I'm all grown up, when I look at these pictures again, it's going to be so different, wonder what will I be thinking then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just noted you have nicer and more interesting pictures on the greens than on the roads. You are a grouchy baby in the car, thats probably why!
Great to see u get used to playing on grass, guess its definitely greener there :)

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

What a lovely holiday! Am sure you'll have lovely memories of this next time :)