Saturday, March 13, 2010

Excursion to The Arts House

My preschool teachers brought me and my classmates to the Arts House yesterday to watch a puppet show, part of "Child Size, A Festival for Young Ones".



In the bus, munching away on biscuits distributed by the teachers.



Before the puppet show, there were 2 workshops on dance and music movements, but I was more interested in the aunties and uncles wearing balloons on their heads!


A picture taken outside the Arts House while waiting for the bus to pick us up. A lot of interesting statues made of cardboard. Luckily no one saw me trying to topple one of them over!

2 comments:

josiah n faith said...

was it a good show? had thought of bringing jireh there, but no time...

mama said...

The puppet show was not bad but a little too long for a 2-year-old. The program is supposed to be for children 3-7 years old.