Monday, March 29, 2010

Bird Park

Papa's company had its family day at the Bird Park last Saturday. It was a really hot and sunny day. Mama forgot to pack my Doraemon hat. Other than the scorching sun, we also had to bear with the itchy mosquito bites! Next time, I will remind Mama to put on sunblock and insect repellent for me, also to bring a hat and stroller (poor Papa had to carry lazy me most of the time).



One of the rare moments which Papa managed to coax me into walking while I was munching on my animal biscuits. We were playing stamp the ants as we walked.



This is a victoria crowned pigeon enjoying a sun tan, as well as probably airing her musty armpits.



These are the sun conures, having a tea-break, and enjoying a session of gossip-mongering... twitter, twitter, what's on the latest twitter?



A yummy cold ice-cream treat before heading home for my afternoon nap.



No comments: