Sunday, December 7, 2008

The sun, the beach and the sea



Before we set off to Changi Beach, I had a good roll about on Papa's and Mama's bed.



Nowadays I have to share my seat with this strange looking six-legged octopus ...



What are we doing at Changi Beach under a hot scorching sun?


Oh ... it's a bird. No, it's a plane, it's a huge and noisy aeroplane flying over our heads!



Next stop. Dinner at the SAF Yacht Club. The rickety high chair was so fun. Best of all, there wasn't a waist strap to hold me to the chair, I could climb out anytime I want!



After dinner, we took a stroll along the pier watching the sunset, the big waves splash against the pier and many people with fishing rods waiting for their catch-of-the-day.


I decided to do something to scare the fishes away ... Haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sun, beach and babe, oh i mean baby :) Did you have had a good tan?

josiah n faith said...

I love the pic with Qixiang clutching his bolster and look most apprehensively at the octopus - so cute! :)

mama said...

Qixiang definitely prefers his bolster to the octopus ...