Sunday, December 28, 2008

My first holiday

Grandpa, Grandma and Mama brought me on a 4D3N visit to Batu Pahat in Malaysia to visit relatives. The 4-hr car ride from Singapore to Batu Pahat was pretty fun as I got to crawl all over the backseat (on top of everyone's laps), look out of the side and back windows, play peek-a-boo with my granduncle (who was driving), peep at my reflection in the rear mirror ... One word to describe it all - "activity-packed". Somehow I got a feeling Grandpa, Grandma and Mama didn't really enjoy the car ride so much ...



These are my new friends from Batu Pahat -

toddler/baby cousins




granduncle's doggie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friends and baby cousins are so hip in their coloured lenses! So, did you behave like a terror...or...a goodie sweetie? grdaunt

josiah n faith said...

Er... letting Qixiang crawl all over the back seat in a fast-moving vehicle is a bit dangerous right?

mama said...

No space for the car seat and he wouldn't sit still ...