Wednesday, April 16, 2008

To airport, To airport, To see aeroplanes

I was all dressed up for my trip to the new Changi Airport Terminal 3. My mummy and daddy brought me to the viewing mall to see the big aeroplanes. I bet you don't know that I've taken a plane ride before! Although I'm barely 3 months old, I took a plane ride to Tokyo while I was still inside mummy's tummy ... I can still remember the taste of grilled whale meat ... yummy yum yum ...

I don't know when my next plane ride will be ... for now ... I will just have to be contented with car rides and rides in my baby-carrier ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting inquisitve now...and
trying to stretch your head out to watch the buzzlings and the world around...

And I also notice that your beautiful hair is growing...little by little...cute...cute

grdaunt