Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Celebration Part 2

Part 2 of my birthday celebration over the weekend. I'm too popular, just can't help it ... hee hee. Pooh Bear ice cream cake this time. Mickey Mouse and Pooh Bear are my 2 favourite cartoon characters. An Elmo cake next will make my collection complete. Hint hint.



After some practice from Part 1, I'm more prepared for smiley poses

the half-shy smile



and the toothy smile.



I think I faired better at my 2nd practice session.
Practice makes perfect.



After the routine birthday cake, sing-along, blow candle process, it's time to unwrap presents.



Check out my new Doraemon cowboy hat! A present from Papa and Mama.



The bright-green coloured sports shoe is also one of my many birthday presents. I'm being "dressed-up from top-to-toe"!




No comments: