Saturday, October 24, 2009

October notes...


Hi everyone, there's nothing much in particular, just updating everyone with some recent pictures of myself. This is me accompanying my parents and ma-ma, gong-gong to lunch at crystal jade. I had some 'fresh-cuttlefish' porridge. Being the fussy food-picker that I am, I didn't have any of the cuttlefish. Wonder who I got my taste genes from..
I have also started doodling recently. I'll show you my name in my own handwriting next time,.. some time next time.

I've also got to show you my new friend.

He's fatty, I'm phatty; we are both fatties/phatties. He has his stupid grin, I have my stick-on grin, both of us have an irritating grin :] I also have another cheek-to-check picture with him,

Cheeky boy and cheeky cat

1 comment:

Daddy and Mummy said...

QX is getting more handsome everyday.. and he definitely knows how to pose! :)