Monday, September 15, 2008

Stuck in a car-ful of dinosaurs

Not a very happy situation, to be sitting in a car full of over-sized and over-aged reptiles with weird weird colors. Especially when they are all grinning from ear-hole to ear-hole, and they are all eyeing me. I think I can hear their stomach growl.. humm humm..

"Bahhhh...." the purple dino hollered.
"Dear Dear Dino, what big eyes you have..." so I said.
"The bigger my eyes, the more food I see, hee hee.."
"Oops.. dear dear dino, what clean white teeth you have...", I continued.
"The cleaner my teeth, the tastier my meal, heh heh heh.."
"Please don't eat me! I'm small, I'm thin, and I had just poo-pooed", I pleaded.
"Bah...." with that, the dino grumpily left.
But anyway, I think the dino was called "Bah-ney".

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

he certainly looks dwarfed by all the Barney characters!

Anonymous said...

Hehe... this is so funny with phatty looking so tiny & intimidated.
~auntsandy~