Monday, August 25, 2008

Singapore Flyer

My mama and grandma had complimentary tickets to the Singapore Flyer because their birthdays fall in August. Children under 3 years old can take the ride for free! So all three of us took a free ride. The weather was rainy and mama's camera ran out of battery. Photos taken using mama's mobile phone were terribly blur (nice panorama picture above taken using papa's mobile phone).

Luckily the "professional" photo (above) taken just before boarding the Flyer, turned out well.

Mama and grandma concluded that the ride was not worth $30 (normal adult ticket price). I agree with them, it was boring, luckily I had a few toys to keep me entertained during the ride. The highlight of the outing for everyone was really the fish spa at the Singapore Flyer. The Garra Rufa fish, from Turkey, will exfoliate your legs by biting the dead skin. While the 3 adults were dipping their legs into the big fish tank (I think someone said there were 10,000 fish in the tank!), I was happy to sit on their laps, play with my toys and occasionally stare at the fishes busy biting away.

No comments: