Sunday, May 25, 2008

they say I'm stingy with my smile...

Therefore, here's a pretty precious/rare occasion where I had plenty of smiles, giggles and laughter. What's the conclusion? Probably that I'm hard to please, I'm not very easy-going, and I am very frank with my replies, retorts and body language...
Well, this time, I had quite some fun on a rocking chair, something my mama improvised. I think she has a secret manual of games for me to play; but she kept it hidden well. I'll try to coax it from her; with my emotional blackmailing, and high pressure cry tactics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a happy smiley baby!!! we should devise lots of secret games to keep you entertained... to steal a giggle or two from you.....

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... i think could it be becoz your papa/mama are stingy with your toys so in return you are stingy with your smiles???